Scented Nectar

> You're making the same uneducated statements about diet as you've made
> about CDs. Just because something contains no meat doesn't mean it's
> inherently healthier for you. It can be patently unhealthy, especially
> over the long run. You should learn a lot more about nutrition before
> you make such generalizations.

I've been studying nutrition since 1977, when I was rooming
with a couple of vegetarian 7th Day Adventists. I never joined
their religion, but the food intrigued me, and I've been researching
ever since. My conclusion is that being vegan is better
healthwise than being a meat eater. Disagree all you want.
No one's shoving any tofu down your throat.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/