usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Jay Santos" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Skanky Carpetmuncher did not know about animal
>>collateral deaths in agricultu
>>
>> At first I didn't know ***about cds***...
>>
>> Skanky Carpetmuncher - 13 Dec 2004

> What a lesbophobic nutcase you are!
>

>>She did not know that cute, furry little mammals are
>>chopped to bits in the course of producing the foods
>>she eats. This didn't stop her believing that by not
>>eating meat, she was thereby causing ZERO harm to
>>animals. She believed it. By believing it, she
>>thereby proved that "vegans" begin, in their ignorance,
>>by believing in a logical fallacy. "veganism" is
>>founded on a logical fallacy.

> It doesn't matter how a vegan begins. Why are you
> stuck on that point? I now know about cds and have
> concluded that there are far, far less of them in a
> vegan diet. How many times must I remind you of
> this? My conclusions both before and after learning
> of cds are the same. Veganism is better for my
> health and cd-wise.

You're making the same uneducated statements about diet as you've made
about CDs. Just because something contains no meat doesn't mean it's
inherently healthier for you. It can be patently unhealthy, especially
over the long run. You should learn a lot more about nutrition before
you make such generalizations.