Scented Nectar

"Jay Santos" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Skanky Carpetmuncher did not know about animal
> collateral deaths in agricultu
>
> At first I didn't know ***about cds***...
>
> Skanky Carpetmuncher - 13 Dec 2004

What a lesbophobic nutcase you are!

> She did not know that cute, furry little mammals are
> chopped to bits in the course of producing the foods
> she eats. This didn't stop her believing that by not
> eating meat, she was thereby causing ZERO harm to
> animals. She believed it. By believing it, she
> thereby proved that "vegans" begin, in their ignorance,
> by believing in a logical fallacy. "veganism" is
> founded on a logical fallacy.

It doesn't matter how a vegan begins. Why are you
stuck on that point? I now know about cds and have
concluded that there are far, far less of them in a
vegan diet. How many times must I remind you of
this? My conclusions both before and after learning
of cds are the same. Veganism is better for my
health and cd-wise.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/