Mpoconnor7

>Michael: Fish didn't go up that much in price! What is hard to find
>is fresh mullet with the net ban. You MUST do a key lime pie. Enjoy!
>Key West is one of my favorite places in Florida to visit. (we've
>lived in Florida for over 40 years now!!!). Be sure to walk through
>Ernest Hemingway's house. It is really neat!

Is that the house with all the cats? I saw a documentary on cats a few years
back and they profiled one of Hemingway's houses, I think it was in Florida,
where about 100 cats live there with humans who care for them. Animal
psychologists from all over the world visit this house to study the cat
behavior as the cats have developed cliques within the group, and several of
the cats are "leaders" within the tribe who make the rules for the other cats
to follow. It was a very interesting show. I'm not sure if this house is open
to the public but I would love to visit it.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being right increases in a direct proportion
to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong."