Steve Calvin

"Michael" > > wrote:

>In March we've got a condo reserved down south for
>a vacation. We'll have a full kitchen and I'd like
>to make some quick and easy meals to save us having
>to go out for every meal. Breakfast will definitely
>be a serve-yourself affair, so I'm targeting lunch
>and dinner. We could easily just go to the grocery
>store and buy cold cuts and bread and hit the deli
>for potato salad etc, but I'd like to at least have
>a go at a few simple but different meals.

>Thank you, Michael

Shrimp or clams scampi. Broiled red snapper or grouper with whatever
spices you'd like. With a full kitchen just hit the local stores and
see what looks good. Then take it back and either toss it in the
refridgerator or freezer depending on what it is and when you think that
you'll fix it.

I usually have few if any pre-thought out ideas when I go grocery
shopping. My main thing is "hmmm, what do they have that looks good, and
fresh".

I'm sure that you're counting the days. Enjoy the h*ll out of it when it
arrives.

--
Steve

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?