Doug Freyburger

Robyn Rosenthal wrote:

> Last night I made a pot of stew with a lot of Indian spices in it and

within a
> few minutes of eating it, my nose was completely stopped up and by

this
> morning I feel as if I have a cold or like I have bad pollen

allergies.

> I have never heard of food causing the symptoms of air-borne

allergies and
> I was just wondering if anyone else has.

Wheat causes me sniffles like that among other issues and I've
encountered plenty of other people whose sniffles are cured by going
wheat-free or corn-free. I find it easy to believe similar would
happen
with spices for some people.

Likely it was an intolerance reaction to one of the spices you have
not tried before.