Michael

Default Quick and easy meals?

In March we've got a condo reserved down south for
a vacation. We'll have a full kitchen and I'd like
to make some quick and easy meals to save us having
to go out for every meal. Breakfast will definitely
be a serve-yourself affair, so I'm targeting lunch
and dinner. We could easily just go to the grocery
store and buy cold cuts and bread and hit the deli
for potato salad etc, but I'd like to at least have
a go at a few simple but different meals.

I've been browsing both the quick-meal and the few-
ingredient cookbooks and have pretty much found that
I need to stick with the few-ingredient ones.
Although we are not against packing a small variety
of herbs and spices to take with us, we do not want
to have to go to the expense of fully stocking the
kitchen. The number of ingredients needs to be
somewhat limited.

Anyway, I've come up with a few ideas: angel hair
spaghetti and just about anything, chicken quesidias
(sp?), and Moroccan chicken. Do you have any good
ideas for something quick and easy to fix and maybe
just a bit off the beaten track?

Thank you, Michael