PENMART01

>Andy writes:
>
>I need to buy one of these countertop boards. Some choices are marble, wood
>and silicone.
>
>How do you clean one that won't fit in the sink or dishwasher.
>
>The board doesn't have to permanently reside on the countertop.
>
>My formica countertop is 8' length x 24" deep.
>
>Please advise.

Search <pastry board>.

I much prefer wood. Some claim to clean with water but I'd suggest never using
water on a pastry board, clean with a baker's bench knife only. Reserve ONLY
for baking, no general kithen work.

Here's one: http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=171870

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********