Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:19:30 -0500, "Jack Curry" <Jack
> wrote:

>"SmokinD" > wrote in message
alkaboutcooking.com...
>> Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced shredder to make
>> "North Carolina Style" barbecue easier? Please advise.
>>

>Cook your meat properly and you'll find that a fork is all the shredder you
>need. If your meat won't pull (shred) easily, you haven't cooked it long
>enough.

Agreed. I didn't much care for the finely shredded PP I had in North
Carolina. Mushy, with an off-putting texture, and unattractive to the
eye -- looks like something that's already been eaten.

I prefer my pork to pull in large hunks that easily break down into
fairly good-sized strings of meat.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho