Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:20:49 -0500, Dave Fouchey >
wrote:

>Davida, I use Vodka and Vanilla Beans cut open lengthwise and it does
>a marvelous job of making Vanilla Extract with no aftertaste from the
>Vodka at all. You might try it with a pint of Vodka and see if you
>like it.

Could do. Thanks.

>By the way my eldest Daughter's name is Davida, neat to see another
>one.

Cool! Let's see... that makes #16 I think. I keep a running track
of all the "Davidas" I meet or hear about.

(Hm... Dave... Davida - you named her after yourself, didn't you?)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>