Jack Curry

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> I'm going to grill a big thick London broil tonight and was thinking
> about marinating it in some cheap Italian dressing. Any other ideas
> for marinades?
>
> PS: I don't care whether a London broil is a type of cut, a type of
> dish, or a bad name for a rock-and-roll band.

I've done all of these and love 'em.

Easiest is just marinate in Goya Mojo Criollo.

Jack's #1

2 C. soy sauce
1C. water
2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic, mashed
1 1/2 oz bourbon
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper

Jack's #2

Juice of 1 lime
1/2 C. Soy sauce
1/4 C. dry red wine
3 TBS veg. oil
2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
1-3 large cloves mashed garlic
(optional)
Celery seeds, Dill Weed, chopped green onion, chives)

Marinate in Chimmichurri - there are lots of variations; here's one I've
used and it's excellent on flank steak. Reserve some and serve as a sauce.
It's a BIG raw garlic hit, so everybody might not like it, but when cooked
into the meat, it's great.

http://www.whats4eats.com/recipes/r_...imichurri.html

Jack Curry