cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> Most 7th-graders understand these basic concepts.

Once again you are trying to project yourself above others. Are you
oblivious to that?

> >Ahah! EVERYBODY else is WRONG. Except for Kent.

Now that wouldn't be everyone. You seem to have a psychosis that gives you
the belief that the world is standing in line behind Kevin. No, that would
just be Jack and Kevin's ass.

> Is it time to say, "If a dozen people tell you you're an ass, maybe
> it's time to get fitted for a saddle"?

Glad to see you finally have self realization.

> >Um, Kent? Would you show
> >me a source, any source that agrees with your asshead opinion about

smoking?

> There you go, Kent. This is what is known in The Industry as "put up
> or shut up."

So what is Prof. Kevin's definition of cooking? You will probably puss out
and not give one but I still had to ask.

-CAL