Vox Humana

"John M. comcast.net>" <jonnor@<nospam> wrote in message
news:q5_wd.282542$R05.33388@attbi_s53...

> "Dave Bell" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
> >
> > Dave

> Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
> thought I was a store spy. --- John

You might look at a cake supply store. www.sugarcraft.com carries a wide
array of supplies. I have had mixed luck with bakeries. If a bakery or
in-store bakery department has containers with their name on them, they
won't sell them due to liability problems (like you couldn't just buy a cake
and then swap it with a razor blade encrusted, poison saturated one). You
can often find a variety of disposable containers at party supply stores.