Kay

Default Cds and Everyday Life

I have been lurking and lurking and thinking. I have read about the cds
and food processing. I have read some vegans eating eggs, cheese and
animal products. Which I thought was vegetarian.

If being Vegan is avoiding Cds, then of coarse its more than just food.
So I have questions. If anyone wants to answer them I will throw out
a few questions.

Pet Ownership.

Cats - Food = cd I read the ingredients in my cat's food and now
realize that cat food = cd cd cd

Dogs - Food =cd I have read my dog's food ingredients and I realize that
dog's food = cd cd cd

Keeping Aquariums = cd I keep and breed aquarium tropical fish. I know
that if you buy a fish that some are caught which is cd, and some are
raised on fish farms. Fish farms sort the fish on a sorting table and
any that don't seem quite right are put in hole B and the ones that seem
right are put in hole A. Hole B is shredded and fed to hole A's Fish so
thats cd cd cd cd cd cd cd to infinity!

With the Dogs and Cats am I to assume that because they are animals they
deserve meat? and the Cds don't count?

There is also other things on my mind. Like paper. wouldn't paper be a
cd because of chopping down trees and taking away homes of animals?

Or Cars, wouldn't cars cause cds by using gas made from fossil fuels
that cause cds where they drill or oil spills?

If people think that being totally vegan is doing the best you can then
wouldn't that mean picking and choosing parts of vegan? Wouldn't
choosing certain parts (the easy parts) be unfair to say Tropical fish
cds? If everyone does the best they can picking certain things I would
think that as a movement it would be chaos and confusing.

Is being vegan against having pets like peta? Or are they one and the same?

The more I look around my house, city and such it seems to me everything
causes cds. And if that is true, then there is no total vegan only parts
and pieces.

I am not trying to start a fight, but am really wondering these things.
I wonder if a vegan is proud not to eat meat or use any animal products
and own an aquarium or a dog or cat, if they do, isn't it like one
canceling the other out?

Kay