Vox Humana

Default How do I get to this group on a computor?

"K. Reece" > wrote in message

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> news >
> > Sorry, I didn't mean to stir-up your complex about WebTV. I see that it
> > isn't the first time you got all defensive about it. Really, don't take

> it
> > personally. I'm sure WebTV is just fabulous. If Time-Warner

discontinues
> > broadband service, I will look into WebTV. Really.
> >

> Try not to be so prejudiced against something you know very little if
> anything about. You hurt a lot of people's feelings when you're

prejudiced
> against them just because they use a webtv. There's no reason for it.

I'm
> sure you wouldn't be that way to them in person, why be that way to them
> behind the keyboard, they're still people with feelings.
>
> Everyone was a beginner once.

You have taken this far too personally. I do think you have some sort of
inferiority complex that I accidentally disturbed. The problem isn't that I
was being judgmental, but that you have some inner sense of shame about
using WebTV. If you go back and read my messages objectively you will see
that you are projecting your feeling onto me. Furthermore, just because I
think that a PC is better for posting to Usenet than WebTV, you can not
assume that I am being judgmental of the PEOPLE who might be using either
DEVICE. Again, you have made some assumption about me and assigned motives
that are false, presumably based on YOUR prejudices. For instance, if I
think that Chevrolets are better than Fords, you can not rationally assume
that I think that the people driving Chevrolets are better than the people
who drive Fords. As for your statement about being a beginner, I think you
owe me an apology. I am the only one here who took the time to answer the
OPs question. An off topic question at that. I did so in detail and
without being judgmental. As someone already pointed out, I could have told
her to do a Google search or read the documentation that came with her
Internet account. Before you start pointing fingers, you need to examine
your own flaws. Try not to read things into posts that aren't there, and
take your own advice. Don't start criticizing people from behind your
keyboard without analyzing your motives. Don't project your feeling onto
others. Thin skin is soon damaged on Usenet.