Hey thanks for notes above - but please read original post;

I wrote "will do BOTH espresso and drip grinds"

Let me try to ask my question again.

1) I got a very bad Solis Maestro that clogged frequently and had
extremely variable grind on espresso.

2) I would like to get a grinder that does not do the above (and is not
so temperamental re changing settings etc).

3) Said grinder would be good for drip AND espresso.

What would people recommend?

My question about the grinders with dosers (and the gaggia MDF)
related to whether the ground coffee bin could be removed so that
coffee could be poured into a paper cone for drip. It seems
impractical to "dose" the coffee into a cone for a pot of coffee.
clearer?