Default Grinder help

As the recently former owner of a Solis Maestro Plus (repeatedly
jammed, unreliable grind [varied from 15 sec to 60 sec drip time],
required multiple cleaning out) I am going to buy a new grinder.

To avoid another mishap I thought Id seek help here.

It seems like the most recommended grinders are the Mazzer, Rocky, and
Gaggia MDF - (?others in price range).

I just want a reliable grinder that doesnt have a bunch of rules (dont
accidentally run on empty! dont change setting unless grinder running!)
and will do both espresso and drip grinds, allow me to (relatively)
easily change beans, and fill a hopper with enough coffee to dump into
my drip machine.

Does such a beast exist?

Do the doser MDF or ROcky allow you to remove the ground bean bin to
pour a mess of ground coffee into a drip machine?
Thanks in advance -

(why is this so darn complicated!)