Brett Hetherington

Most commercial installations of carbonators run the water through a cold
plate in the bottom of the ice dispenser.
Your best bet would probably be the small fridge, although you'll want to
immerse the coil in a bucket of water, since the cold air in the fridge
does not contain enough mass to cool much more than the first few squirts.

-Brett

drunkenly bellowed in news:1102910834.629334.33710
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

--
"They who drink beer will think beer."
-Washington Irving