Louis Cohen

There's a similar traditional French dish called brandade. Here's a recipe
from Food TV:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._19199,00.html

Note that this recipe starts with making your own salt cod - if you buy
baccala (or bacalao in Spanish markets or bacalho in Portuguese stores),
soak it for 2 days, changing the water twice a day.
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"

.net...