Roy Basan

Default Chocolate cake recipe name

> > Would anyone happen to know the name (and perhaps have the recipe) for a
> > chocolate cake that is intended to be made all in the baking dish. You are
> > instructed to make 4 wells for the ingredients....and if I am not mistaken
> > it has vinegar in it.
> >
> > I first made in in junior high home-ec many years ago. IIRC it was/is
> > sometimes referred to as a snack cake.
> >
> > Anyone?
> >
> > TIA,
> > Amy

> Dump Cake? Wacky Cake?

It looks like it lives to its name….
It is wacky or crazy to produce….
Think about it….
Four wells…..
You make a well with flour, another one with sugar, other well with
baking soda and the last a well with cocoa?

Or you combine some of the flour with soda, another set of flour with
a portion of cocoa ,another mixture of flour and part sugar, a
well of sugar and part of the cocoa.
Then in which well do you
Add the,vinegar, oil, eggs, milk or water?

You will be playing a child game how to select where to add the liquid
ingredients.
well one, well two, well three, well four?
Well four, well three, well two well one?

Pretty interesting procedure indeed!
Due to the complexity of that cake making step you feel hungry
And then you will rush out to the convenience store nearby ….. buy a
snack…
A Twinkie!
Voila! You are already eating a snack cake !