rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

>> IIRC, a 900 pound bull moose will dress out at about 500 pounds.

> That's
>> 2000 quarter-pound servings from one dead animal. Your rice, Yves
>> fake-meat sausage, and other foods result in many more animal
>> casualities and fatalities. How many meals do you get from all those
>> dead mice, frogs, rats, snakes, birds, deer, and whatever else gets

> run
>> over, sliced, diced, poisoned, or drowned so you can eat fake meat and
>> machine-harvested rice? If it's more than 2000, you can claim victory

> in
>> the counting game. Until then, what I told you before stands:
>>
>> Moose-included diet: one animal death results in many meals.
>> Your vegan diet: many animal deaths result in one meal.

> How many times must I correct you? If you are going
> to compare wildcrafted meat with 0 cds, then compare
> it to wildcrafted and/or veganically grown plant-based
> food, also with 0 cds.

As soon as you correct yourself, fool. You made the claim that all vegan
foods are better than all meats. A claim that you cannot back up, and have
now been shown to be a ly. So now it's up to goal-post moves. Nice try
hypocrite, but your diet still loses, killer.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.