usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
<...>
> As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
> alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
> meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
> ratio. Vegan foods of coarse have a 1:1.

NO. They do NOT.

> As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
> farming goes,

You mean farming. There's no such thing as "veganic farming," which is
oxymoronic.

> at best the meat industry
> causes 2.5 times the cds.

Ipse dixit. You object only to the 1001st death, and you also eat fake
meat. Your objections are hypocritical.

<snip more romantic bs about third-world farming practices>
> If you are going to compare a wild moose with something,
> compare it to similar wildcrafted vegan food, like wild
> raspberries, or wild apples, or wild nuts, etc. 0 cds for
> everyone. Woops, I forgot, you killed the moose!
> 1 cd for you.

That moose is not a collateral death. It's death is primarily intentional.