Scented Nectar

> >> "Objecting to the 1001st Death" is simply an expression, it does

not
> > intend
> >> to reflect a specific number of deaths.

> > It absolutely implies a numbers game, yet it provides no credible or
> > authoitative numerical facts.

> =====================
> yet they have been provided. Always snipped out by the likes of

you....

As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
ratio. Vegan foods of coarse have a 1:1.

As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
farming goes, at best the meat industry
causes 2.5 times the cds.

> > Veganism starts with not eating animal products as a basic, and it

does
> > indeed leave much to ones own judgement. I do not regard this as a

flaw.
> > Veganism is inclusive and tries not to be too dogmatic.

> ====================
> ROTFLMAO It's the very definition os such as practiced here on

usenet!

Why do you have to keep on being reminded
that veganism is not a religion?

> >> It is completely unsubstantiated that "veganic" farming would be a

> > workable
> >> solution to feeding the human population.

> > There is no reason it would not work for most.

> ==================
> It's still machine intensive you ignorant dolt.

No it's not. Veganic farming, I believe uses
compassionate harvesting (=manual, usually).

> What a load of BS. What number do you want? There is 1, the moose,

fool!
> He provides thousands of meals! Prove that your tofu substitute

meats
> cause less than 1, fool. Come on, show your claims! Soy processing

into
> tofu is an intensive process, despite your continued claims. massive

inputs
> from the petro-chemical industry are required from seeding to putting

the
> fake crap on your plate! Destruction and animal deaths around the

world,
> not just where you eat the final product. You are seriously

terminally
> ignorant if you wish to dispute that.

If you are going to compare a wild moose with something,
compare it to similar wildcrafted vegan food, like wild
raspberries, or wild apples, or wild nuts, etc. 0 cds for
everyone. Woops, I forgot, you killed the moose!
1 cd for you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/