David Wright

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:25:54 GMT, "Ernie"
> wrote:

>"David Wright" > wrote > >BTW, there is
>a play called LAS NUEVAS TAMALERAS being produced in San
>> >Antonio again this Christmas season, I think for at least the third or
>> >fourth time.
>> >

>> It's older than I thought ...
>>
>> http://www.tamaleras-sa.com/about.asp
>>
>> David

>Well it seems popular but I don't think I will go to San Antonio to see it.
>Ernie

I have nothing to do with the play, so I wasn't trying to promote it.
But, if you had happened to have planned a trip here during that time,
I would have been happy to have met you for a tamale dinner, anywhere
in town. ;-)

David, who loves making a few dozen tamales about now