Dale Williams

One other comment about this experience. I agree with Ian that the variations
between the same dish are a bit disappointing. One thing I wonder about is the
fact that we dined on Sunday night. My experience (or I should say what I have
gleaned from my ITB friends) is that in most kitchens Sunday/Monday are the
lead chef's night off (to rest after the weekend insanity).

Ideally a kitchen should hum along whether or not the chef (whether Keller,
Grey, or in this case Dan Beard) is present. But I've had to accept long ago
that this is not an ideal world. Next time I book a visit to Blue Hill, I'm
aiming for a Th (imo the likely top night of the week- before the weekend
crush, but with a team getting ready for weekend).

Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply