None Given

> Anyone got a decent sugar free (no splenda either) icing recipe?
> My husbands birthday is tomorrow!
> Thanks in advance,
> Nancy

You might ask at a Kosher bakery. I tasted a kosher birthday cake once
that I could swear didn't have any sugar in the frosting. (Wasn't very
good though, it tasted like pure Crisco shortening to me.)
MIL sometimes puts whipped cream on her cream pies instead of meringue,
that might work on a cake but I haven't tried it.
You could dust the top of the cake with cocoa powder, use a doily to
make a pattern.
Peanut butter might work, depending on the cake flavor.
Does your cake recipe have no sugar or Splenda, and what about the carbs
in the cake flour? Or maybe you were planning on frosting something,
shall we say, less caloric.
On my birthday I found I could eat one regular sized frosted cupcake
without a problem, that's a pretty individual thing, depending on how
many carbs you can handle at once.