nib

Steve Calvin wrote:
> nib wrote:
>
>> Well, I decided on the Weber Genesis Silver B. Thanks to everyone for
>> their input.
>>

> It will serve you well. That's the same model I have. It's been running
> for 7 years without a problem (well, except one but that was a "humans"
> fault, not the grill). What kind of grates did you end up with?
>
> The rotisserie is a nice accessory.

Not sure on the grates yet. The wife is getting it as my Christmas
present. I figure those are an upgradeable feature so I'll just worry
about that later. The rotisserie does sound interesting but that's such
a large jump for me as far as cooking goes. At this point, the only
thing I've ever cooked on a grill is hamburgers, chicken and steak. I'm
anxious to expand that and get into some new stuff like using a rotisserie.

Funny story about when I was in Home Depot looking at them yesterday. I
had pulled the Weber out into the aisle to look at it and a guy was
walking by with a dolly and a Char-Broil brand grill on it. He looks at
my wife and basically says "That's the last grill you'll ever buy, a
great grill". I thought it was rather interesting that he was saying
that as he was carrying a Char-broil out of the store.