Wayne

Default Chocolate cake recipe name

You're very welcome, Amy! I remember my grandmother baking this for us
grandchildren. It was quite tasty! I think she frosted it with a
mixture of cocoa powder, powdered sugar, butter, and a bit of milk.

Wayne

"AT" > wrote in
:

--
Wayne in Phoenix

Big on natural foods?? 82.38% of people die of "natural" causes.