rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
>> > alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
>> > meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
>> > ratio.

>> ====================
>> Yet you still ignore the fact that not all meat needs or gets this
>> crop/finishing. Why is that hypocrite? Afraid that it shows the

> ignorance
>> and hypocrisy of your spew?

> I'm not talking about fringe foods like your
> scrub raised goat or my potatoes I bought
> at a small farm where they harvest manually.

===========================
Niether am I fool. The meat I eat is readily available. farm more so than
any mythical organic stuff you claim to buy...

> I'm referring to the meat industry as a whole
> and the plants grown for human consumption
> industry as a whole.

======================
Why? We are discussing what you and I can do individually. That you have
to move the goalpost to include everybody else says that you don't really
bekieve you diet does what you claim, hypocrite.

>> No, it does not, and he should you that too! Why do your selectivly

> pick
>> and choose, then dishonestly spin what you are told, killer?

> First of all, can you repeat that first sentence?

===============
Fine fool. He also 'showed' you that your diet isn't 1:1. Why do you
continue to ly?

> I can't make heads or tails of it. I honestly
> believe what I write. What do you think is
> so dishonest?

===============
Your constant snipping, and your selective quoting. You were also shown
that you diet isn't 1:1, yet you keep repeting the ly.

>> > As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
>> > farming goes, at best the meat industry
>> > causes 2.5 times the cds.

>> ================
>> No, it is not. hy do you repeat this ly over and over? trying to

> convince
>> yourself?

> You just don't get it, do you. Or maybe you
> do and are shit disturbing just to try and drive
> people mad.

=================
I get it very well, *you* don't believe in your own diet, so you have to ly
about somebody elses. You cannot focus on yours, because you lose that
argument, everytime, killer.

>> > Why do you have to keep on being reminded
>> > that veganism is not a religion?

>> ==================
>> But it is, your dogmatic faith in the lys that you keep posting prove

> it,
>> hypocrite.

> Liar. My religion is atheism. Veganism is a
> food system I feel is best for a number of reasons.

==============
Both are faith based, fool...

>> No fool. There is no need for me to compare any meat to any specific
>> veggies. You have already made the claim that all vegan diets are

> better
>> than any meat-included diets. You made the original comparison, so

> all I
>> have to do is show you how you lied. Very easy to do really, just

> read what
>> you write, and poof, the lys are there...

> Hey, if you're going to specify a fringe market meat,
> I get to specify fringe market plant foods.

Go right ahead, only the meat I eat is not fringe market. It's widely
available. Despite your continue lys, not all beef is finished on grains...
All your crops are the definition of habitat destruction and environmental
damage. You can't get around it, killer.