Scented Nectar

> > As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
> > alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
> > meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
> > ratio.

> ====================
> Yet you still ignore the fact that not all meat needs or gets this
> crop/finishing. Why is that hypocrite? Afraid that it shows the

ignorance
> and hypocrisy of your spew?

I'm not talking about fringe foods like your
scrub raised goat or my potatoes I bought
at a small farm where they harvest manually.

I'm referring to the meat industry as a whole
and the plants grown for human consumption
industry as a whole.

> No, it does not, and he should you that too! Why do your selectivly

pick
> and choose, then dishonestly spin what you are told, killer?

First of all, can you repeat that first sentence?
I can't make heads or tails of it. I honestly
believe what I write. What do you think is
so dishonest?

> > As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
> > farming goes, at best the meat industry
> > causes 2.5 times the cds.

> ================
> No, it is not. hy do you repeat this ly over and over? trying to

convince
> yourself?

You just don't get it, do you. Or maybe you
do and are shit disturbing just to try and drive
people mad.

> > Why do you have to keep on being reminded
> > that veganism is not a religion?

> ==================
> But it is, your dogmatic faith in the lys that you keep posting prove

it,
> hypocrite.

Liar. My religion is atheism. Veganism is a
food system I feel is best for a number of reasons.

> No fool. There is no need for me to compare any meat to any specific
> veggies. You have already made the claim that all vegan diets are

better
> than any meat-included diets. You made the original comparison, so

all I
> have to do is show you how you lied. Very easy to do really, just

read what
> you write, and poof, the lys are there...

Hey, if you're going to specify a fringe market meat,
I get to specify fringe market plant foods.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/