rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> not
>> > intend
>> >
>> > It absolutely implies a numbers game, yet it provides no credible or
>> > authoitative numerical facts.

>> =====================
>> yet they have been provided. Always snipped out by the likes of

> you....
>
> As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
> alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
> meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
> ratio.

====================
Yet you still ignore the fact that not all meat needs or gets this
crop/finishing. Why is that hypocrite? Afraid that it shows the ignorance
and hypocrisy of your spew?

Vegan foods of coarse have a 1:1.
=================
No, it does not, and he should you that too! Why do your selectivly pick
and choose, then dishonestly spin what you are told, killer?

> As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
> farming goes, at best the meat industry
> causes 2.5 times the cds.

================
No, it is not. hy do you repeat this ly over and over? trying to convince
yourself?

>> > Veganism starts with not eating animal products as a basic, and it

> does
>> > indeed leave much to ones own judgement. I do not regard this as a

> flaw.
>> > Veganism is inclusive and tries not to be too dogmatic.

>> ====================
>> ROTFLMAO It's the very definition os such as practiced here on

> usenet!
>
> Why do you have to keep on being reminded
> that veganism is not a religion?

==================
But it is, your dogmatic faith in the lys that you keep posting prove it,
hypocrite.

>> > workable
>> >
>> > There is no reason it would not work for most.

>> ==================
>> It's still machine intensive you ignorant dolt.

> No it's not. Veganic farming, I believe uses
> compassionate harvesting (=manual, usually).

====================
And you can feed the world how? Face it, you know as little about that as
anything else you've posted. Try learning about it, killer. It applies to
large scale farms as well....

>> What a load of BS. What number do you want? There is 1, the moose,

> fool!
>> He provides thousands of meals! Prove that your tofu substitute

> meats
>> cause less than 1, fool. Come on, show your claims! Soy processing

> into
>> tofu is an intensive process, despite your continued claims. massive

> inputs
>> from the petro-chemical industry are required from seeding to putting

> the
>> fake crap on your plate! Destruction and animal deaths around the

> world,
>> not just where you eat the final product. You are seriously

> terminally
>> ignorant if you wish to dispute that.

> If you are going to compare a wild moose with something,
> compare it to similar wildcrafted vegan food, like wild
> raspberries, or wild apples, or wild nuts, etc. 0 cds for
> everyone. Woops, I forgot, you killed the moose!
> 1 cd for you.

No fool. There is no need for me to compare any meat to any specific
veggies. You have already made the claim that all vegan diets are better
than any meat-included diets. You made the original comparison, so all I
have to do is show you how you lied. Very easy to do really, just read what
you write, and poof, the lys are there...