Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
(Ken Knott) wrote:

> Is there any danger in eating frozen food which is out of date? This
> may sound a silly question, but my understanding of the processes
> involved is that:
>
> Freezing prevents any bacteria from multiplying.

I don't think it prevents them from multiplying, but it does SLOW the
process enormously.

No danger that I know of -- depending on how far past the expiry date,
there may be some loss of quality. Still wholesome to eat, though.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 11-29-04; Sam I Am!
birthday telling; Thanksgiving 2004; Fanfare, Maestro, please.