Ellen

"Joe Duffy" > wrote in message

> I've used a Peugeot wooden grinder for about 12 years,
> but I must say that it's time to step up to
> the Unicorn Magnum Plus.
> Adjusting the fineness of grind on the Peugeot is
> a huge hassle, and it is an adjustment I make repeatedly
> while cooking.
> Also, the Peugeot holds about enough pepper for a
> week or so. The Magnum holds about a lifetime worth
> of pepper.
> These may seem like petty issues, but not when you
> use as much pepper as I do!

Ah yes, I got the Magnum about 6 mths or so ago based on recommendations
from this group and I just love it. Best pepper mill I have ever had. There
are many reasons it is wonderful but one of the outstanding ones is the
ability to fill it thru the upper side without having to unscrew the top or
the bottom ...

Ellen