PENMART01

>Nancy Young:
>
>Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I know a guy who will only eat mushrooms if they have been peeled. He knows
>> that they are grown in manure and is convinced that simply washing them is
>> not adequate.

>Drives me up a wall, people continue to just brush them off. No.
>Give them the old washeroonie, if you don't mind.

Worried about a little horse shit... maybe yoose shouldn't be doing newsgroups!
hehe

Actually horse manure is simply digested grass, and it is sterilized by the
heat generated from composting for a month... cleaner than that salad you just
ate.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon