Ken Anderson

The Mancozeb I use can't be applied 63 days before harvest. Yet when I was
picking my grapes, I could still see the yellow residue on the bottom of the
grapes. It was where the original drop formed and dried. Seemed to have just
stayed stuck there. So does the 63 day rule indicate that, although the
fungicide still appears to be present, it's actually now inert and harmless?
Or does it mean our government bureaucracy may have yet bungled again? I
suspect the latter, but have also read that Mancozeb has low toxicity.
Hopefully they've got THAT right.
Ken