Ted Bell

Stop changing the spelling of your stupid pseudonym back to the misspelling.
It's Retard, you retard.

wrote:
> >"Retard" > wrote in message

suffering

> >> Exactly.

> >Yes, exactly. You keep proving that you trivialize the collateral

suffering
> >and death that results from your own food production. all the time. You

do
> >an even more clumsy and ineffectual job of it than most deliberately

stupid
> >"vegans".

> Thank you.

I don't know why you'd thank me for pointing out that you trivialize
collateral suffering. It's not something of which you should be proud. You
shouldn't be proud of being clumsy and ineffectual, either.