usual suspect

Beached Runt wrote:
>>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

>> I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and
>> YOUR claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do
>> with that knowledge?

> I made a memory mistake, it was Union, not Organization. kill me for it.

No, you asinine twit, I didn't berate you for getting the *name* wrong.
I generously overlooked that part of it. I want you to tell everyone why
you lied and said that particular organization -- WHATEVER ITS NAME IS
-- recommends a vegan diet when they do *NOT* recommend it. They
recommend sustainable agricultural practices INCLUDING SUSTAINABLE MEAT
PRODUCTION.

Deal with the substance and stop trying to get away with claiming it was
a typo. It was a ****ing LIE. Admit it. And while you're at it, admit
you ****ing lied again when you said the ADA recommends a vegan diet.
They don't. Their approval of vegetarian diets is only *qualified*.