rick etter

"Reynard" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:10:29 GMT, wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:42:27 +0000, Reynard > wrote:

>>>Ipse dixit and false.

>> Grass raised animal products contribute to less wildlife
>> deaths, better wildlife habitat, and better lives for livestock
>> than soy or rice products. ·

> No, it doesn't. Grass fed beef accumulates collateral
> deaths like any other beef.
>
> [The Animal Damage Control (ADC) program
> is administered by the U.S. Department of
> Agriculture under its Animal and Plant Health
> Inspection Service (APHIS). One of ADC's
> biggest and most controversial activities is killing
> coyotes and other predators, primarily to protect
> western livestock.

Well then fool. It's then proper to say that ALL veggies, even hand grown,
window box ones are doused with massive amounts of chemicals and sprays.
I see what you like about this idea, it's easier to lump all foods into one
category. Thanks for the inspriation, killer.

snip rest of ignorant spew....