BJPruett

I cook a lot of quiche fillings via the microwave. Or I cook the filling
slowly on low heat in an iron skillet like you would a souffle. And I
haven't used (or eaten) any crust for some time.

Microwave or skillet... both are quicker than the oven. And it also
depends on the filling recipe and which cooking method I think will work
better.

Barbara