Edwin Pawlowski

"Bubba"
You guys are confusing me. (Not that that's hard to do most days) To
"grill" (verb) involves high, direct heat....like broiling....correct?
Using indirect heat is basically roasting....no? And "Q'ing" is just a low
roast with some wood smoke involved?
Just want to make sure I'm speaking the same language.
Thanks,
Bubba

Yes, technically you are correct. You just don't "grill" large pieces of
meat, even though you are cooking them on the grill. The result is burnt
outside, raw inside. Lots of nuances in cooking. Thick steaks are stqarted
on high heat, but then moved to lower heat, etc.