Bubba

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

>"Kurt" > wrote in message
>

>>I would love to grill a large ham out on grill. It has a cover or hood to
>>make oven. Is this a wise move?
>>Kurt
>>

>Anything that can be cooked in an oven can be cooked on the grill. For a
>whole ham, use indirect heat. Food on one side, burner lit on the opposite
>side.

You guys are confusing me. (Not that that's hard to do most days) To
"grill" (verb) involves high, direct heat....like
broiling....correct? Using indirect heat is basically roasting....no?
And "Q'ing" is just a low roast with some wood smoke involved?
Just want to make sure I'm speaking the same language.
Thanks,
Bubba

--
You wanna measure, or you wanna cook?