K. Reece

Default How do I get to this group on a computor?

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message
news
> Sorry, I didn't mean to stir-up your complex about WebTV. I see that it
> isn't the first time you got all defensive about it. Really, don't take

it
> personally. I'm sure WebTV is just fabulous. If Time-Warner discontinues
> broadband service, I will look into WebTV. Really.

Try not to be so prejudiced against something you know very little if
anything about. You hurt a lot of people's feelings when you're prejudiced
against them just because they use a webtv. There's no reason for it. I'm
sure you wouldn't be that way to them in person, why be that way to them
behind the keyboard, they're still people with feelings.

Everyone was a beginner once.

Kathy