teeman

Thanks for the light! Well, I found out that there is only one post by the
site and I think there is no harm in posting about one's site provided
that it is not done in multiples. I also noticed that whatever information
you put on this discussion automatically updates on google's
rec.food.drinks.tea . I too really don't know why Hamilcar was against
this site of all the odds. I had written to them, and they seem to give
excellent customer reponse not even 24 hours time.

Well, guess Hamilcar must have encountered some bitterness with the site.

Anyway, thank you for your message.

Teeman,
Newbie Tea Lover singing to glory