Colleen

Made this last night. It was good.

1 bag cranberries, well rinsed
Splenda to taste
1 cup raspberries
one packet knox geletain

Place berries in saucepand with about 1/2 cup water. (Should just cover the
bottom of the pan about 1/2 inch)
Simmer on medium heat until berries pop and break apart.
Add raspberries (I used frozen)

Mix geletain according to directions. Add enough to about double the volume
of the berries.

Chill

This isn't a really firm cranberry sauce but the raspberries give it a
really nice flavor.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Galileo Galilie

My artwork: www.plazaearth.com/philo
. com...