sf

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:53:37 -0500, Scott
> wrote:

> In article >,
> ospam (DJS0302) wrote:
>
> > A true doughnut is fried in oil. If you bake then you end up with dinner
> > rolls, not doughnuts.

> Not true at all. I've made very good baked doughnuts.

I still have one of those donut maker thingies sitting on a
shelf somewhere. It's a cross between baked and fried if I
remember correctly.

Although I prefer the real fried ones too, but the donut
maker ones were very good hot out of the maker. My only
regret was buying the two holer and not the four holer,
because they take something like 10 minutes to bake which
meant making a batch of donuts took forever.

sf