Charlotte L. Blackmer

In article >,
Barbtail > wrote:
>Mine are being washed as I write *YaY*.

I did end up with doing the dishes as well as cooking, but the dishwasher
did a nice job, even with the antique plates (thats' what the light china
setting is for).

By the time my parents called to say they were home safe at 9 pm, the
second load was in the dishwasher. All the plates fit, which was nice.

Dad had also washed out the roasting pan. Mom has him well trained ;-)

Yesterday I finished all the glassware and boxed everything back up again.
I also made some more mashed potatoes with the three I had left from the
5# sack. I sent the original leftovers home with someone.

>I definitely sent the kids home with more food than we ate *laughs* BUT I got
>the carcass from both birds so I can make uber stock! *giggles*

Time for me to do so.

>Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Mee Too!

I spent yesterday not doing much, although I did make an attempt to unclog
the sink that got clogged during the party. Which was the only big glitch
that arose.

Otherwise I think it went pretty well for a first-timer. I did have some
help (I didn't do the desserts).

My big tip is to get a potato ricer if you are making mashed potatoes for
a crowd. then you don't have to peel the spuds first. Saves time and
energy.

>*cheers*

I also put the three dead champagne bottles out for recycling ;-).

Charlotte