rick etter

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:

e.com...

wrote in message

>>>Like the NY Times Article I posted.
>>>Or the scientific references about the cause of the Sahara Desert?
>>>Science sir.

>> ==================
>> None of which has any relation to the food you or I or ronny-boy eats.
>> Thanks for proving yet again that you cannot discuss the impact of your
>> diet truthfully.
>>

> I guess you must have missed the difference between natural grazing
> animals effect on the environment versus your cattle grazing. Read them
> again.

===============
You read them, fool. Tell me how your crop production isn't the definition
of habitat destruction.

Of course, very very few cattle eat in open fields anymore,
> they eat feed instead.

Moron. try to learn a little about the subject before you continue to
display your total ignorance. All beff cows are grazed for most of their
lives.

> But then, I still think that someone who insists on going to VEGAN
> discussion group to insult people and be disagreeable has some type of
> personality disorder.

LOL And vegans should know disorders, eh killer? Veganism is the very
definition of the term...