Beach Runner

rick etter wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>

>>rick etter wrote:
>>
>>>"Ron" > wrote in message
.com...

wrote in message
om>...

>>>snip...

>>>You still on about this bit of foolishness? Just try reading the sites
>>>I have posted from reputable sources, not the religious ones you like.

>>Like the NY Times Article I posted.
>>Or the scientific references about the cause of the Sahara Desert?
>>Science sir.

> ==================
> None of which has any relation to the food you or I or ronny-boy eats.
> Thanks for proving yet again that you cannot discuss the impact of your diet
> truthfully.

I guess you must have missed the difference between natural grazing
animals effect on the environment versus your cattle grazing. Read
them again. Of course, very very few cattle eat in open fields anymore,
they eat feed instead.

But then, I still think that someone who insists on going to VEGAN
discussion group to insult people and be disagreeable has some type of
personality disorder.