Dave Smith

Nancy Young wrote:

> Mama2EandJ wrote:
> >
> > This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
> > please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
> > I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
> > good this time.

> I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

Damned if I know what the clique is, and I have been here for a few years. There
are some people who are very helpful, some who provide lots of good information, and
some who are best ignored. I have gathered that there have been occasions where
some people have met up with some of the other posters either individually or as a
small group, but it's basically a bunch of people from all over.