Joelle

Default Dishes are done

This year we ditched the 6 hour drive to the relatives and I made a 11 lb
turkey for my two teenage kids and I and there's just enough leftovers not to
get sick of turkey.

We had cherry stuffing, mashed potatoes, whipped sweet potatoes, acorn squash
my daughter insisted on and then didn't eat because the sweet potatoes were
enough, rasperry orange jello with cranberry sauce, cranberry sauce out of the
can, and homemade cranberry sauce with orange juice and some triple sec- very
good but I'm the only one that ate it and brown and serve rolls. Eggless
pumpkin pie for dessert.

Not only are the dishes done but I just froze four quarts of turkey broth. I'm
ready for SHOPPING at 6 am tomorrow!

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle